Raffle Official Rules For
OPERATION SUPPORT OUR TROOPS AMERICA, INC. ("OSOT")
ROCKIN’ RAFFLE 2018
1. How to Enter: Raffle tickets are available for purchase during normal business hours at OSOT'S office in Lisle, IL, from any Raffle Committee Member, or at the Concert. Please e-mail OSOT at firstname.lastname@example.org for further locations. Raffle tickets are Ten Dollars ($10) each or three for $25 and are available for purchase from May 15, 2018 until 7:00 PM on July 14, 2018. The winning raffle tickets will be drawn on July 14, 2018 at approximately 8:00pm during the 2018 Rockin’ For The Troops Concert to be held at Northwestern Medicine Field, home of the Kane County Cougars, in Geneva, IL (weather permitting). Raffle ticket entries become the property of OSOT and will not be returned.
2. Eligibility: Must be eighteen (18) years of age or older at time of ticket purchase. Open only to U.S. citizens and permanent legal residents. Employees, Officers and Directors of OSOT and their immediate families are not eligible to participate. Winner must execute affidavit of eligibility and release. All matters concerning this raffle, including eligibility and verification of winners shall be decided by OSOT whose decisions shall be final.
3. Prizes - One (1) Grand Prize: 2018 Iron Harley-Davidson Motorcycle from Fox River
Winner is responsible for all taxes, freight, set up, license, title and registration fees or other costs, including any travel or transportation costs, associated with winning the Grand Prize. The Grand Prize shall only be available for pickup by the winner as stipulated in Section 5. Grand Prize will be delivered solely with the express limited warranties set forth in the Grand Prize applicable Owners Guide. The winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to the Grand Prize after winner takes possession. Optional equipment is the winner’s responsibility.
First (1st) Prize: Stateroom for (2) on Mayflower Tours Tulip Time Rhine River Cruise (departs in April 2019, airfare not included)
Second (2nd) Prize: Mark Peter’s diamond Design Necklace
Third (3rd) Prize: 4 Club Level Chicago Blackhawks Home Game tickets (2018-2019 season, date TBD)
Fourth (4th) Prize: Sports Clips gift basket
ALL PRIZE WINNERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR TAXES. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. No substitutions or transfers of the prize will be permitted, except at the option and sole discretion of OSOT. OSOT may substitute any prize for one of equal or greater value.
4. Odds of Winning: The odds of winning depend upon the number of raffle tickets sold.
5. Awarding of Prizes: Winners will be selected by random drawing of all timely, eligible entries received. The drawing will be held on July 14, 2018 at approximately 8:00 PM (weather permitting), or at a reasonable time thereafter. Entrants need not be present to win. Winners will be notified at the Concert drawing or by telephone in accordance with the information on the entry form. If OSOT is unable to directly contact a winner within 48 hours of OSOT’s first attempt to contact, an alternate winner will be selected by random drawing from all remaining entries. The decision of OSOT as to the winners will be final. The Grand Prize winner must schedule delivery of the Grand Prize and provide adequate evidence of personal identification and adequate liability insurance within 15 days of notification by OSOT (or alternate winner shall be selected and the original winner’s right to the Prize shall be automatically forfeited). All other Prize Winners must provide adequate evidence of personal identification and personally retrieve prizes within 15 days of notification by OSOT (or alternate winner shall be selected and the original winner’s right to the Prize shall be automatically forfeited).
6. General Conditions and Information: Winner must sign and return an executed affidavit of eligibility and release of liability/publicity release within 15 days of receipt of notification/written verification or the prize may be forfeited and another winner may be selected. Return of any prize verification as undeliverable will result in disqualification. Winner agrees that OSOT, its affiliates, agencies, officers, directors, employees and volunteers shall not be liable for injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting from participation in this raffle or from the acceptance or use of any prize awarded. OSOT is not responsible for lost or stolen prize verification materials or prizes. By participating in this raffle, winners consent to the use of their name, photo and/or likeness for advertising and promotional purposes for no additional compensation unless prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where restricted or prohibited by law. Winners are solely responsible for any applicable federal, state or local taxes on all prizes. NOTWITHSTANDING ANY OF THE FOREGOING, ANY PRIZE NOT CLAIMED BY OCTOBER 31, 2018 SHALL BE FORFEITED AND NO SUBSTITUTE WINNER WILL BE SELECTED.
7. Winners List: For the name of the prize winner(s), send a self addressed, stamped #10 envelope after July 14, 2018 to:
Operation Support Our Troops America, Inc.
1807 S. Washington
Suite 110, # 359
Naperville, IL 60565
8. Cash Value: Prize cannot be redeemed for cash from OSOT.
9. Raffle Sponsor: Operation Support Our Troops America, Inc.
The following are not endorsing, sponsoring or otherwise affiliated with this promotion:
Harley-Davidson Motor Company
Mark Peter's Diamond Designs