50/50 Raffle Official Rules
OPERATION SUPPORT OUR TROOPS – AMERICA, INC.
July 14, 2018
1. How to Enter: 50/50 Raffle tickets are available for purchase from 2:00pm to 7:00pm on July 14, 2018 at Rockin’ For The Troops Concert, held at Northwestern Medicine Field in Geneva, IL (home of the Kane County Cougars). 50/50 raffle tickets are One Dollar ($1.00) each, Six (6) for Five Dollars ($5.00), Thirteen (13) for Ten Dollars ($10.00) or a “Wingspan” for ($20.00). The winning 50/50 raffle ticket will be drawn on July 14, 2018 at approximately 7:30 PM during the 2018 Rockin’ For The Troops Concert to be held at Northwestern Medicine Field in Geneva, IL 60134 (weather permitting). 50/50 raffle ticket entries become the property of OSOT-America and will not be returned.
2. Eligibility: Must be eighteen (18) years of age or older at time of ticket purchase. Open only to U.S. citizens and permanent legal residents. Employees, Officers and Directors of OSOT-America and their immediate families are not eligible to participate. Winner must execute affidavit of eligibility and release. The proper tax paperwork must also be completed. Any tax liability is the responsibility of the winner. All matters concerning this raffle, including eligibility and verification of winner shall be decided by OSOT-America whose decisions shall be final. WINNER MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN.
3. Prize - One (1) Grand Prize: 50% of the value of the 50/50 raffle ticket sales. Grand Prize will be delivered solely with the express limited warranties set forth in the Grand Prize applicable Owners Guide. The winner shall bear all risk of loss of the Grand Prize after winner takes possession. Optional equipment is the winner’s responsibility. No substitutions or transfers of the prize will be permitted, except at the option and sole discretion of OSOT- America.
4. Odds of Winning: The odds of winning depend upon the number of raffle tickets sold.
5. Awarding of Prizes: The winning 50/50 raffle ticket number will be selected by random drawing of all timely, eligible entries received. The drawing will be held on July 14, 2018 at approximately 7:30pm (weather permitting). If the event is cancelled due to weather, raffle ticket money becomes a donation to OSOT- America, as no winner can be selected. Entrants MUST be present to win, and must present the winning ticket stub and adequate personal identification at the Raffle tent to claim the prize. If the prize is not claimed by 9 PM, the prize becomes the property of OSOT- America. The decision of OSOT-America as to the winner will be final. Do not lose your ticket – they cannot be replaced.
6. General Conditions and Information: Winner must sign an executed affidavit of eligibility and release of liability/publicity release in order to take possession of the prize. Winner agrees that OSOT-America, its affiliates, agencies, officers, directors, employees and volunteers shall not be liable for injury, loss or damage of any kind resulting from participation in this raffle or from the acceptance or use of any prize awarded. OSOT-America is not responsible for lost or stolen prize verification materials or prizes. By participating in this raffle, winners consent to the use of their name, photo and/or likeness for advertising and promotional purposes for no additional compensation unless prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where restricted or prohibited by law. Winner is solely responsible for any applicable federal, state or local taxes on all prizes.
7. Winners List: For the name of the prize winner, send a self addressed, stamped #10 envelope after July 14, 2018 to:
Operation Support Our Troops - America, Inc.
1807 S. Washington
Suite 110, # 359
Naperville, IL 60565
8. Cash Value: Prize value is determined based on number of 50/50 raffle tickets sold.
9. Raffle Sponsor: Operation Support Our Troops - America, Inc